Sunday, July 5, 2009

stealing from my students' blogs...

idk wut to do now..i always sleep late.so b4 i take my bath n sleep comfortably n soundly, i juz wanna share sumthin..sumthin that i stole from my students's blogs without their permission.haha! actually, they dont know im reading their blogs coz sum of them juz don wanna share their blog address to me..however, since sum of 'em gave theirs to me, so i got the link to others' blogs.puahahaha!!nothin special really..coz not all of them talking nice thing bout other teachers in STAR(i guess dats why most of 'em didnt wanna share their blogs.haha)

but i juz wanna show off my students here in my blog. at the age of 13(form 1), they are great bloggers.express their thot n opinion freely..

Ellysa Wong's Blog
During English, we begged teacher to not teach us. She so “baik hati”, she let us play games^^ We played something like a crossword puzzle, we need to find 5 countable nouns and 5 uncountable nouns. We were so noisy, a teacher came down from upstairs to scold us leh, mensiasuikan lah. She said we were like animals in the zoo, but I told Tania our class is way more “better” than animals in the zoo, we’re more like animals in the jungle LOL! FYI, I was quiet all the time^^ Our group won, hurray!
~i don understand what she meant by 'baik hati'. i don care as long as she enjoyed my class..it's hard to get their attention coz all of 'em love to talk n talk n talk non-stop!!fuuuhh!

Lor Yi Wen's Blog
Our tadika's teacher---- BI tought us somethings funny..To advise people not to this not to that.~
~ how could she called me their tadika's teacher???they were the ones who acted like tadika's students!puahahaha!!they were so noisy in the class that i just don kno how to control.they are noisier than primary or kindergarten kids.LOL. this is for the friday class on 3rd July 2009~

No comments: