Wednesday, July 15, 2009

reflection...

today, STAR had hari anugerah cemerlang for afternoon session..it was held at dewan makan.zaida n me came a lil bit late coz we had to settle the BUDIANZ' visit to UIA 1st..so after that, we went st8 to dewan makan..
there's nothing much..i mean, no surprise to see my students went up to take their certs for i know they are all smart.i take over first class for form 1 n form 2.1 ilmu n 2 ilmu.so that was quite normal...but that's not my point to type this post today..
what i wan to share here is i feel a bit sad coz i can see how not close i am to them. i mean to my own students in the class that i take over.sometimes, the Ss, esp the form 2 Ss, when they meet me on their way, they hardly greet me.not like other Ss from other class.it's hard to explain.
yersterday, i got a releif class..2 jaya..mr periasamy actually has given them homework to do, but some of the boyz did not want to do it. so i gave them puzzle games for them to do instead. they did it.but they did not manage to finish it at school. so i asked them to continue at home. i told them i will give them reward if they are able to finish it and get the clue correctly.
so, today, after zohor prayer jun yang and andrew came to me to show their finished puzzle n give the correct answer. jun yang got it right even tho he did not really know what it is.he just guess it nway..i told him to meet me at 5pm to get the reward.so, rite after the majlis anugerah, he and andrew came to me..for the reward.so i gave him the reward..a packet of choki-choki.he thanked me and go back to his class.
then, i helped other teachers to clear up the hall.some Ss and me sent back the flowers to KH lab.the lab was situated under class 2 jaya..andrew was at the balcony of his class.upon seeing me, he told me that the girls had 'robbed' jun yang's choki2 that i had given him. later he called the girls n i saw several of the girls had choki2 in their mouth. i asked them to call jun yang to ask about that. he said he gave them to the girls.so i guess it's okay as long as he was the one who give the choki2 n not the girls robbed them from him..lol andrew izzo funny!
at the same time my Ss from 2i passed me by.idk why, but deep inside me i feel slightly sad.why r we not close like the Ss in 2j. i wonder y..i juz cant describe ma feelings.sumtime i think im selfish coz if they are close to me, then what will their previous teacher feels?i think it's not fair.coz i know they are not close to both of us...what to do?rather than thinking bout diz, i better improve my teaching.lols...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dun worry..they already luv u dear..true luv cant b expressed by words/actions. it's the thought that counts (^_^)v