Thursday, July 2, 2009

The POWER of MONEY...

idk what's wrong with me today...i mean yesterday (02/07/09).i dun have enuff money.so i decided to fast that day. i felt a bit weird but idk wut it is..i have to save money to pay for gas to jaz n also for my own food. i only have rm14 in my wallet to survive until saturday. my banker(my beloved sista, ice.hehe...) only come during weekends so i have to save enuff money until then. so, to get the story started..i woke up at 9++ am (im an afternoon trainee teacher.kikiki..).i did not bersahur so i called up my sis, aya to ask if it's oke if i'm not sahur and niat the night before. i told her i juz want to puase sunat coz i want to save money (actually im giving her hint to transfer money to me.hehe..coz im not the type who asked for money even tho they are my own family.weird, isn't it?but that juz me..). aya said it's oke..so, berpuase la saye nye. this si also my first day fasting in school. usually, when i arrived to school, zaida and i will go straight to our school canteen for lunch. but since i told her that im fasting today + she has already eaten, so we didn't go to the canteen. instead, we went straight to the staff room...doing our job as teachers n then go back home..

after jaz dropped us, as usual, zaida n i talk n talk..jaz n zizi go to Pak Su today.they offered to us. but i said i have no money. i had to save it for the gas. plus, zaida said it will be hard since it's almost maghrib. we need to think for place to pray if we follow them to Pak Su. so, as we're walking to home, we talked about it. suddenly zaida asked me, 'dah solat asar ke?' or something like that. something related to solat.i cant remember the details(coz im short-term memory sket.hihi..).so i said 'no. i cant pray now', i replied nonchalantly. zaida juz responded, 'a ah'. but then she look at me n say, "but, AREN'T YOU FASTING TODAY?". (she asked in a proper manner la). at that moment, when she said those words..it's all coming back to me. I still CAN'T pray. I'M NOT mandi wajib yet!! when i think back, i AM fasting for the whole day but, i DON'T go to the surau for Zuhur and Asar prayer. even worse, i don feel anything wrong about it. i don even have the slightest idea that fasting without praying is a no-no..i think im going banana..ROFL

zaida n i LOLS all the way to our homes at my own stupidity.aigoo...it's almost maghrib. juz in a couple of minutes. it's sooooo the very embarassing moment for me. but when i think back, it was too funny. it seems like my body and soul have separated and they go their own way.hahah...my mind want to fast but my body is not ready for that yet.they are not in sync.puhahhaha!! i think im losing my mind now.

this is all becoz of MONEY. i decided to fast today coz i wnat to save money. i cannot think of other thing.oh my..this is the POWER OF MONEY!money makes the world go round. money talks. money matters. everything is all about money!money2...hahah

psst...i got a call from my father after the class. he asked me about money. YESSS!!my sis, aya got the hint that i dropped.hahha!but idk when will i got it.but it's oke.at least i knnow the money will be in sooner or later.yay!

No comments: