Thursday, October 23, 2008

my fave picture!!!


this is my favourite picture. the main person in this picture is my beloved korean lecturer, Bhang Jiyeon (방지연) Seonsaengnim, also known as Tiara Sem. she is very beautiful and stylish. she was teaching us the korean character on the white board when the photo is secretly taken. there are four other people present in the picture, who are my part 1 korean language friends. if you look closely at the picture that is at the bottom right, it was taken on 12 july 2007 at 15:46 pm, which is about a year ago.

actually, this picture is taken by the back seater in the class, or specifically it was taken by me, myself. it was my very first class for korean language. i came a bit late that day so i sat at the back. when i came in, she was already started the lesson with the korean history. looking at her for the first time, i know im gonna like her class and also her. the class was situated in BK26, faculty of computer science(now is faculty of dentistry) at main campus, uitm shah alam. the picture was quite blurred because it was taken by using my 1.3 megapixel camera handphone. even though it is blurred, but still it is my fave pic because i put a lot of courage for taking it. im not a naughty students. i seldomly make any unnecesary thing in my class like taking pic while lecturer are teaching in front. however, that day, i feel a strong urge deep inside my heart that forcing me to take my lecturer's pic. after put some consideration, i took her pic and next i feel so nervous while waiting for the class to be over because i think she knew that im taking her picture even though i tried my best to make it less obvious. but thank god, she didnt say anything.hehe..lucky me! that's why i like her more. 선생님 사랑해요!!

No comments: