Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Ambition

i always loved to live by the sea,
becoz the salty smell is something,
it's hard for me to explain about it,
but i know where it is,
even though being blind-folding.

whenever the wind brought me this smell,
all my memories came back to me,
as i travel through time,
i remember lots of things had happened,
even though the memories are not as clear as the sea water,
but they are the moment that i will cherish forever.

the breeze is soothing,
the water is crystal-clear and calming,
the beach sand is quickly changing,
the scenery is captivating,
the sky is always baring.

i always mesmerized with all these combination,
which never fails to increase my admiration,
and this is my ambition,
have a house by the sea and live through its perfection.

No comments: